Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New, and a question

If you get the SCBWI bulletin, you might have seen an article written by Ann Sibley O-Brien where she interviews me about a class I have taught called 'Thinking Before you Draw.'
I have been approached in the past to begin an online version of the class. If anyone is interested, let me know in the comments section. If there is enough interest, I would be happy to facilitate this. If you have not read the article, the idea is similar to Illustration Friday, where a topic is illustrated. In Thinking Before you Draw, we only submit simple, quick sketches to capture (or try to) an idea, or an emotion within the sketch. There is more to it, but you get the gist. I won't be able to start until after the new year, so please be patient. If you are interested, please let me know.


No comments: